- Being followed by a crawling baby into every room that I go.
- Discovering that Jack snuck into the bathroom, overturned the garbage can, and was exploring the contents with his mouth.
- Listening to the new, constant stream of syllables that come from my baby. He even is practicing his "ma" sound!
- Bringing Jack into our bed in the morning for family cuddle time.
- Having raspberries blown on my shoulder and cheek as Jack snuggled in our bed in the morning.
- Went out on Sunday morning and did the grocery shopping.
- Came home from above shopping with a delicious Starbucks beverage, just the way I like it.
- Remembered to buy organic, even the eggnog! Even though he could care less.
- MADE ME BREAKFAST!!
- AND DID THE DISHES!
- And folded about 8 loads of laundry.
- And fed Jack dinner and dressed him while I got ready for church.
- And declared that he will not watch any more Seahawks games this season because they are so terrible.
- Getting a manicure and massage with my mother-in-law.
- Having the best deli sandwich I've had in a long time... turkey, avacado, facon (fake-bacon... you know that non-meat, supposed to be bacon stuff) and grilled red onions. Yum!
- Ordering Christmas cards - I'm so on the ball this year!
It was a great weekend. Now, on to the week!