Saturday, May 23, 2009

Another One Bites the Dust

Number of beaded bracelets broken: three

Number of earrings that have lost their partners due to being pulled out and tossed to an unknown location: two

Number of earrings that have lost their partners due to running at high speeds, chasing a toddler, thereby causing the earring to bounce from its safe perch in ear: one

Number of shower puffs to be pulled loose from the central binding, creating an extremely impressive pile of jewel-hued mesh: two 

Number of beaded necklaces broken at target, scattering the beads all over the closet organization aisle one day after receiving it as a gift: one 

2 comments:

Seth & Andrea Cook said...

That's why I only wore earrings for a while....and I always had the little plastic back thingys on them. It just didn't seem worth it. Alex is old enough now to leave the rest alone. You'll get there!

Sarah said...

I quit wearing earrings when I joined the army. I'm not allowed to wear them in uniform and I kept forgetting to take them out. So I never had to worry about that when I had Maggie. :)