I have no excuse.
But I do sincerely apologize.
Don't despair, I have re-entered my blogging life.
What you have missed in the last two weeks:
- Jack started swimming lessons.
- I poured myself the last bit of chai in my fridge and as the last drop feel from the box, a spider also fell, from where I do not know. But it landed, all leggy and squirmy, right in my chilly morning beverage. GAH! I fished it out with a straw and washed it down the drain. Then I drank the chia anyway. Don't judge please. I am now mother to a BOY, who knows what kind of future interactions I will be forced to have with spiders. Shudder.
- I'm considering giving my hair a break from the bi-monthly dying and going back to brown for a month or two, but I really do NOT want to give up my red. I also don't want frizzy, shattered hair. Hmmm.
- Don't go to this website. It will suck you in. $1?! That is it? $1!!?
- I am now an expert in Indian cooking thanks to my latest just-for-me outing to a cooking class.
- I really like basil.
I have in mind the beginnings of several more updates for you. I will tempt you with just the titles now, but plan to have them to you in their entirety in the near future. Look forward to:
- Third Time's a Charm: My year to conquer a triathlon
- Embarrassing But True: Confessions of my unnatural infatuation with...
- How Many Kinds of Cheese are in YOUR Fridge?: An exploration of my current eating habits. For the record there are currently seven DIFFERENT kinds of cheese in my fridge, eight if you count my favorite cheesy dip.
- Parenting Politics: Title may be changed to "Mommy Manners" as I will be discussing the challenges of thriving in the Mum Club.
- You Got Me: Words that make me buy things.